Australia Accommodation welcomes Katherine Country Club, in Katherine for all your restaurant and entertainment needs, enquire online today.
The Club is open 7 Days a Week from 10am to late. Closed Good Friday & Xmas Day.
The Katherine Country Club welcomes all Bona-fide Guests & Travellers
Why not drop in and discover what is on offer -
* You can try your luck at a round of Golf, or
* Take on the locals in a game of Lawn Bowls, or
* Book to play Lawn Bowls yourself, or
* Try your luck at the POKIES, KENO or TAB, or
* Let the kids play on the undercover playground, or
* Enjoy a meal or snack in the Country Bistro. Check out the menus, or
* Join us for Live Entertainment on Friday & Saturday Nights, or
* Just sit back, cool off & relax with a drink in the Tropical Beer Garden or Fully Air Conditioned Bar.
Katherine Country Club has interesting facts - Why are Pubs called Hotels in Australia? A pub, short for Public House, is an establishment whose main function is to serve alcohol, mostly beer. Also known as an Ale house or Tavern. The reason for this is that until recently, in Australia (late 1980s), pubs were forced, by the liquor laws, to provide accommodation and so were accurately called hotels.
copyright © 2019 Australia Accommodation. All rights reserved.